This project was funded through a contract with the SD Department of Health and Department of Education. The team acknowledges the contributions from all the participating schools, Kari Senger, Co-Director of SD Coordinated School Health, and Linda Arendt, Administrator of the SD Office of Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of SD Department of Health or the SD Department of Education. The authors also thank undergraduate research assistants Alissa Johnson, Taylor Mertz, Elizabeth Nagelhout, and Megan Pickner for their assistance with TFS policy collection.
SCHOOL HEALTH POLICY
Evaluation of School Tobacco-Free Policies in a Rural Northern Plains State
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 11, pages 824–831, November 2013
How to Cite
Evaluation of school tobacco-free policies in a rural Northern Plains state., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!