The authors would like to acknowledge our NACP partners who participated in the evaluability assessment, including Mark Perry and Dr. Henry Nuss of the Louisiana Asthma Management and Prevention Program; Barbara Lucas and Margaret Brewster of the Indiana State Chronic Respiratory Disease Section's Asthma Program; and Rebecca Giles and Lori Sugiyama of the Utah Asthma Program. We appreciate all other program staff, state asthma coalition members, and intervention participants who provided program information during the site visits. We would also like to thank Dr. Elizabeth Herman and Meredith Stocking for assisting with editing. The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Roles of the State Asthma Program in Implementing Multicomponent, School-Based Asthma Interventions†
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 12, pages 833–841, December 2013
How to Cite
Roles of the state asthma program in implementing multicomponent, school-based asthma interventions., , , , , .
Indicates CHES continuing education hours are available. Also available at http://www.ashaweb.org/continuing_education.html
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!