This work was supported partly by grants from the Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health and the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Palo Alto, California. The sponsors had no role in the design and conduct of the study; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of the data; or in the preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript.
School Nurses' Role in Asthma Management, School Absenteeism, and Cost Savings: A Demonstration Project
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 12, pages 842–850, December 2013
How to Cite
School nurses' role in asthma management, school absenteeism, and cost savings: a demonstration project., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Palo Alto, California
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!