This research was supported by a subcontract funded under Grant #1U87DP001233, awarded by the US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools. The authors would like to acknowledge Nancy Langenfeld, Elizabeth C. Burton, Kelly W. Reeves, and Maria Bonaiuto for their valuable contributions to this work.
Data Sharing to Inform School-Based Asthma Services
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 12, pages 851–858, December 2013
How to Cite
Data sharing to inform school-based asthma services., .
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- #1U87DP001233 US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!