This research was supported by a subcontract funded under Grant #1U87DP001233, awarded by the US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools. The authors would like to acknowledge Nancy Langenfeld, Elizabeth C. Burton, Kelly W. Reeves, and Maria Bonaiuto for their valuable contributions to this work.
Data Sharing to Inform School-Based Asthma Services
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 12, pages 851–858, December 2013
How to Cite
Data sharing to inform school-based asthma services., .
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- #1U87DP001233 US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!