This work was supported by funding from the Missouri Foundation for Health. The authors would like to thank Julie Eismin, Edward Green, Akbar Husain, and Lauren Nichols for their contributions to the CALM evaluation and to this article.
Sustaining School-Based Asthma Interventions Through Policy and Practice Change
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 12, pages 859–866, December 2013
How to Cite
Sustaining school-based asthma interventions through policy and practice change., , , .
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2013
- Missouri Foundation for Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!