Special thanks to Anne Sheetz and staff of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Essential School Health Services Program; the Pediatric School Nurse Advisory Committee; and all school nurses who participated. Thanks also to Paul George for technical assistance.
School-Based Pediatric Asthma Surveillance in Massachusetts From 2005 to 2009
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 12, pages 907–914, December 2013
How to Cite
School-based pediatric asthma surveillance in Massachusetts from 2005 to 2009., , , .
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!