Substance Use and Sexual Risk Behaviors Among American Indian and Alaska Native High School Students
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of School Health
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 25–32, January 2014
How to Cite
Substance use and sexual risk behaviors among American Indian and Alaska Native high school students., , , , .
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!