This study was funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program, as part of the first author's/principal investigator's fellowship work at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA.
Associations Among Text Messaging, Academic Performance, and Sexual Behaviors of Adolescents
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 33–39, January 2014
How to Cite
Associations among text messaging, academic performance, and sexual behaviors of adolescents., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program