We obtained support from the University of New Mexico Clinical and Translational Science Center, #1UL1RR031977.
Survey of New Mexico School Health Professionals Regarding Preparedness to Support Sexual Minority Students
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of School Health
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 18–24, January 2014
How to Cite
Survey of New Mexico school health professionals regarding preparedness to support sexual minority students., , , , .
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- University of New Mexico Clinical and Translational Science Center. Grant Number: 1UL1RR031977
This article has been cited by:
- 1Focusing on the “T” in LGBT: An Online Survey of Related Content in Texas Nursing Programs, Journal of Nursing Education, 2015, 54, 6, 347, ,
- 2Health Care Providers’ Implicit and Explicit Attitudes Toward Lesbian Women and Gay Men, American Journal of Public Health, 2015, 105, 9, 1831, , ,