We obtained support from the University of New Mexico Clinical and Translational Science Center, #1UL1RR031977.
Survey of New Mexico School Health Professionals Regarding Preparedness to Support Sexual Minority Students
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of School Health
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 18–24, January 2014
How to Cite
Survey of New Mexico school health professionals regarding preparedness to support sexual minority students., , , , .
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- University of New Mexico Clinical and Translational Science Center. Grant Number: 1UL1RR031977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!