Funding for this study came from grants from the Donaghue Foundation, Kresge Foundation, and the National Institutes of Health (R01 HD070740).
Health and Academic Achievement: Cumulative Effects of Health Assets on Standardized Test Scores Among Urban Youth in the United States†
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 40–48, January 2014
How to Cite
Health and academic achievement: cumulative effects of health assets on standardized test scores among urban youth in the United States., , , , , .
Indicates CHES continuing education hours are available. Also available at http://www.ashaweb.org/continuing_education.html
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Donaghue Foundation, Kresge Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 HD070740
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!