This study was supported by a grant from the National Association for Sport and Physical Education (NASPE).
Relationship of Weight-Based Teasing and Adolescents' Psychological Well-Being and Physical Health
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 49–55, January 2014
How to Cite
Relationship of weight-based teasing and adolescents' psychological well-being and physical health., , .
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- National Association for Sport and Physical Education (NASPE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!