This research was funded by the Pfizer Corporation's Fellowship in Public Health and the “Linking Assessment and Measurement to Performance in PHEP Systems” project funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention—grant #1P01TP000307.
Learning From Successful School-Based Vaccination Clinics During 2009 pH1N1
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 63–69, January 2014
How to Cite
Learning from successful school-based vaccination clinics during 2009 pH1N1., , .
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- Pfizer Corporation's Fellowship
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!