This study was supported by funding from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Contract No. 200-2002-00800).
“They Were Only Joking”: Efforts to Decrease LGBTQ Bullying and Harassment in Seattle Public Schools
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2014
How to Cite
, , , , . “They were only joking”: efforts to decrease LGBTQ bullying and harassment in Seattle Public Schools.
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 200-2002-00800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!