This study was funded by the College of Human Environmental Sciences at the University of Alabama.
What Proportion of Preschool-Aged Children Consume Sweetened Beverages?
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 185–194, March 2014
How to Cite
What proportion of preschool-aged children consume sweetened beverages?, , , , .
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- College of Human Environmental Sciences, University of Alabama
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!