Perceptions of Tap Water and School Water Fountains and Association With Intake of Plain Water and Sugar-Sweetened Beverages
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of School Health
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 195–204, March 2014
How to Cite
Perceptions of tap water and school water fountains and association with intake of plain water and sugar-sweetened beverages., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!