This study was funded by a 2010-2013 Carol M. White Physical Education Program grant from the US Department of Education's Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools.
Preliminary Assessment of a School-Based Healthy Lifestyle Intervention Among Rural Elementary School Children
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 247–255, April 2014
How to Cite
Ling, J., King, K. M., Speck, B. J., Kim, S. and Wu, D. (2014), Preliminary Assessment of a School-Based Healthy Lifestyle Intervention Among Rural Elementary School Children. Journal of School Health, 84: 247–255. doi: 10.1111/josh.12143
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- US Department of Education's Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!