School-Wide Programs Aimed at Obesity Among Latino Youth in the United States: A Review of the Evidence
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 239–246, April 2014
How to Cite
Holub, C. K., Lobelo, F., Mehta, S. M., Sánchez Romero, L. M., Arredondo, E. M. and Elder, J. P. (2014), School-Wide Programs Aimed at Obesity Among Latino Youth in the United States: A Review of the Evidence. Journal of School Health, 84: 239–246. doi: 10.1111/josh.12144
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- CDC. Grant Number: 1U48 DP001917
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!