The SNS REAAL Fonds and the Dutch Heart Foundation supported this work financially. The funders had no input into data collection, or analyses, or interpretation.
In Preparation of the Nationwide Dissemination of the School-Based Obesity Prevention Program DOiT: Stepwise Development Applying the Intervention Mapping Protocol
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of School Health
Volume 84, Issue 8, pages 481–492, August 2014
How to Cite
van Nassau, F., Singh, A. S., van Mechelen, W., Brug, J. and Chin A Paw, M. J. M. (2014), In Preparation of the Nationwide Dissemination of the School-Based Obesity Prevention Program DOiT: Stepwise Development Applying the Intervention Mapping Protocol. Journal of School Health, 84: 481–492. doi: 10.1111/josh.12180
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- SNS REAAL Fonds
- Dutch Heart Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!