We thank Laurent Licata, Michał Bilewicz, and two anonymous reviewers, for their helpful comments on a previous draft of this paper.
Moral Immemorial: The Rarity of Self-Criticism for Previous Generations’ Genocide or Mass Violence
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: The Aftermath of Genocide: Psychological Perspectives
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 34–53, March 2013
How to Cite
Leach, C. W., Zeineddine, F. B. and Čehajić-Clancy, S. (2013), Moral Immemorial: The Rarity of Self-Criticism for Previous Generations’ Genocide or Mass Violence. Journal of Social Issues, 69: 34–53. doi: 10.1111/josi.12002
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!