Laurie Anne Pearlman, Trauma Research, Education, and Training Institute, Inc., Holyoke, Massachusetts. The author would like to thank Jamie Sullivan, B.A., for research assistance.
Restoring Self in Community: Collective Approaches to Psychological Trauma after Genocide
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: The Aftermath of Genocide: Psychological Perspectives
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 111–124, March 2013
How to Cite
Anne Pearlman, L. (2013), Restoring Self in Community: Collective Approaches to Psychological Trauma after Genocide. Journal of Social Issues, 69: 111–124. doi: 10.1111/josi.12006
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!