This research was supported by a grant from the Israel Science Foundation to Yechiel Klar, a grant from the Tami Steinmetz Center for Peace Research at Tel Aviv University to Yechel Klar, and by a research prize from the Tami Steinmetz Center for Peace Research at Tel Aviv University to Noa Schori-Eyal. The authors thank Hadas Laor and Tami Sunensein for their help with this article.
The “Never Again” State of Israel: The Emergence of the Holocaust as a Core Feature of Israeli Identity and Its Four Incongruent Voices
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: The Aftermath of Genocide: Psychological Perspectives
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 125–143, March 2013
How to Cite
Klar, Y., Schori-Eyal, N. and Klar, Y. (2013), The “Never Again” State of Israel: The Emergence of the Holocaust as a Core Feature of Israeli Identity and Its Four Incongruent Voices. Journal of Social Issues, 69: 125–143. doi: 10.1111/josi.12007
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!