This research was supported by a grant from the Israel Science Foundation to Yechiel Klar, a grant from the Tami Steinmetz Center for Peace Research at Tel Aviv University to Yechel Klar, and by a research prize from the Tami Steinmetz Center for Peace Research at Tel Aviv University to Noa Schori-Eyal. The authors thank Hadas Laor and Tami Sunensein for their help with this article.
The “Never Again” State of Israel: The Emergence of the Holocaust as a Core Feature of Israeli Identity and Its Four Incongruent Voices
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: The Aftermath of Genocide: Psychological Perspectives
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 125–143, March 2013
How to Cite
Klar, Y., Schori-Eyal, N. and Klar, Y. (2013), The “Never Again” State of Israel: The Emergence of the Holocaust as a Core Feature of Israeli Identity and Its Four Incongruent Voices. Journal of Social Issues, 69: 125–143. doi: 10.1111/josi.12007
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!