This research was supported by a SPSSI Grant-in-Aid and was part of the author's dissertation, conducted at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. The author would like to thank Aysha Abraibesh, Caitlin Bourbeau, Franklin Eneh, Callie Ericson, Melissa Huey, Magali Lemahieu, Suyi Liu, and Hillel at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst for their help in data collection, as well as the members of her dissertation committee: Linda Tropp (chair), Ronnie Janoff-Bulman, David Arnold, and Leah Wing. The author is also grateful to Egon Erb for his valuable comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript.
“Crime against Humanity” or “Crime against Jews”? Acknowledgment in Construals of the Holocaust and Its Importance for Intergroup Relations
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: The Aftermath of Genocide: Psychological Perspectives
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 144–161, March 2013
How to Cite
Vollhardt, J. R. (2013), “Crime against Humanity” or “Crime against Jews”? Acknowledgment in Construals of the Holocaust and Its Importance for Intergroup Relations. Journal of Social Issues, 69: 144–161. doi: 10.1111/josi.12008
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!