This research was supported from a Ministry of Science and Higher Education IUVENTUS PLUS grant to the first author and BST budgetary funds of Faculty of Psychology, University of Warsaw. We are grateful to Jarosław Ziółkowski, Mateusz Hładki and Andrzej Folwarczny from the Forum for Dialogue among Nations for their efforts in organizing this intervention program and evaluation.
Reconciliation through the Righteous: The Narratives of Heroic Helpers as a Fulfillment of Emotional Needs in Polish−Jewish Intergroup Contact
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: The Aftermath of Genocide: Psychological Perspectives
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 162–179, March 2013
How to Cite
Bilewicz, M. and Jaworska, M. (2013), Reconciliation through the Righteous: The Narratives of Heroic Helpers as a Fulfillment of Emotional Needs in Polish−Jewish Intergroup Contact. Journal of Social Issues, 69: 162–179. doi: 10.1111/josi.12009
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!