This research was supported by grants to the first author from the Sloan Foundation and the PSC-CUNY Faculty Research Grant Program.
The All-or-Nothing Workplace: Flexibility Stigma and “Opting Out” Among Professional-Managerial Women
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: The Flexibility Stigma
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 235–256, June 2013
How to Cite
Stone, P. and Hernandez, L. A. (2013), The All-or-Nothing Workplace: Flexibility Stigma and “Opting Out” Among Professional-Managerial Women. Journal of Social Issues, 69: 235–256. doi: 10.1111/josi.12013
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
- Sloan Foundation
- PSC-CUNY Faculty Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!