When Equal Isn't Really Equal: The Masculine Dilemma of Seeking Work Flexibility
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: The Flexibility Stigma
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 303–321, June 2013
How to Cite
Vandello, J. A., Hettinger, V. E., Bosson, J. K. and Siddiqi, J. (2013), When Equal Isn't Really Equal: The Masculine Dilemma of Seeking Work Flexibility. Journal of Social Issues, 69: 303–321. doi: 10.1111/josi.12016
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!