This research was supported by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. The authors thank Shelley Correll, Sheri Levy, and an anonymous reviewer for their suggestions on an earlier version of this manuscript, and H. Colleen Stuart for her assistance with Study 2.
Workplace Mistreatment of Middle Class Workers Based on Sex, Parenthood, and Caregiving
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: The Flexibility Stigma
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 341–366, June 2013
How to Cite
Berdahl, J. L. and Moon, S. H. (2013), Workplace Mistreatment of Middle Class Workers Based on Sex, Parenthood, and Caregiving. Journal of Social Issues, 69: 341–366. doi: 10.1111/josi.12018
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!