This research was performed under an appointment to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Scholarship and Fellowship Program, administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) through an interagency agreement between the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and DHS. ORISE is managed by Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU) under DOE contract number DE-AC05-06OR23100. All opinions expressed in this article are the author's and do not necessarily reflect the policies and views of DHS, DOE, or ORAU/ORISE.
Commitment and Extremism: A Goal Systemic Analysis
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: Uncertainty and Extremism
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 419–435, September 2013
How to Cite
Klein, K. M. and Kruglanski, A. W. (2013), Commitment and Extremism: A Goal Systemic Analysis. Journal of Social Issues, 69: 419–435. doi: 10.1111/josi.12022
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC05-06OR23100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!