A Raw Deal: Heightened Liberalism Following Exposure to Anomalous Playing Cards
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: Uncertainty and Extremism
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 455–472, September 2013
How to Cite
Proulx, T. and Major, B. (2013), A Raw Deal: Heightened Liberalism Following Exposure to Anomalous Playing Cards. Journal of Social Issues, 69: 455–472. doi: 10.1111/josi.12024
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!