Sally McConnell-Ginet. Gender, Sexuality, and Meaning: Linguistic Practice and Politics (Studies in Language and Gender). New York/Oxford, U.K.: Oxford University Press. 2011. 312 pp. Pb (0195187814) $29.95.
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2012
Journal of Sociolinguistics
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 705–709, November 2012
How to Cite
Ehrlich, S. (2012), Sally McConnell-Ginet. Gender, Sexuality, and Meaning: Linguistic Practice and Politics (Studies in Language and Gender). New York/Oxford, U.K.: Oxford University Press. 2011. 312 pp. Pb (0195187814) $29.95. . Journal of Sociolinguistics, 16: 705–709. doi: 10.1111/josl.12006
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!