We wish to thank two anonymous referees for their constructive comments. We would also like to acknowledge the editorial assistance of Laura Billington.
The ILO's Decent Work Initiative: Suggestions for an Extension of the Notion of “Decent Work”
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Social Philosophy
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 386–405, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Deranty, J.-P. and MacMillan, C. (2012), The ILO's Decent Work Initiative: Suggestions for an Extension of the Notion of “Decent Work”. Journal of Social Philosophy, 43: 386–405. doi: 10.1111/josp.12003
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!