The authors acknowledge funding from the New Zealand Foundation for Research Science and Technology (contract C02X0401) and from the Lifestyle Foods for Energy Balance partner companies.
Modeling the Shelf Life of Fruit-Filled Snack Bars Using Survival Analysis and Sensory Profiling Techniques
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 403–416, December 2012
How to Cite
Corrigan, V., Hedderley, D. and Harvey, W. (2012), Modeling the Shelf Life of Fruit-Filled Snack Bars Using Survival Analysis and Sensory Profiling Techniques. Journal of Sensory Studies, 27: 403–416. doi: 10.1111/joss.12006
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- New Zealand Foundation for Research Science and Technology. Grant Number: C02X0401
- Lifestyle Foods for Energy Balance partner companies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!