Affective Response of Adolescents toward Fruit- and Vegetable-Based Snacks and the Role of Neophobia, Gender and Age
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 425–438, December 2012
How to Cite
Mielby, L.H., Nørgaard, M.K., Edelenbos, M. and Thybo, A.K. (2012), Affective Response of Adolescents toward Fruit- and Vegetable-Based Snacks and the Role of Neophobia, Gender and Age. Journal of Sensory Studies, 27: 425–438. doi: 10.1111/joss.12007
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Danish Council for Strategic Research (DSF). Grant Number: 2101-08-0006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!