A Comparison of Adaptive Choice-Based Conjoint and Choice-Based Conjoint to Determine Key Choice Attributes of Sour Cream with Limited Sample Size
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 451–462, December 2012
How to Cite
Jervis, S.M., Ennis, J.M. and Drake, M.A. (2012), A Comparison of Adaptive Choice-Based Conjoint and Choice-Based Conjoint to Determine Key Choice Attributes of Sour Cream with Limited Sample Size. Journal of Sensory Studies, 27: 451–462. doi: 10.1111/joss.12009
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Dairy Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!