Collecting Samples from the Shelf: Does This Contribute to Shelf-Life Knowledge?
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 47–56, February 2013
How to Cite
Hough, G., Subramaniam, P., Narain, C. and Beeren, C. (2013), Collecting Samples from the Shelf: Does This Contribute to Shelf-Life Knowledge?. Journal of Sensory Studies, 28: 47–56. doi: 10.1111/joss.12022
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Sensory and Consumer Forum, Leatherhead
This article has been cited by:
- 1Sensory cut-off point obtained from survival analysis statistics, Food Quality and Preference, 2015, 43, 135, , , , ,