Collecting Samples from the Shelf: Does This Contribute to Shelf-Life Knowledge?
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 47–56, February 2013
How to Cite
Hough, G., Subramaniam, P., Narain, C. and Beeren, C. (2013), Collecting Samples from the Shelf: Does This Contribute to Shelf-Life Knowledge?. Journal of Sensory Studies, 28: 47–56. doi: 10.1111/joss.12022
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Sensory and Consumer Forum, Leatherhead
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!