Evaluation of Packing Attributes of Orange Juice on Consumers' Intention to Purchase by Conjoint Analysis and Consumer Attitudes Expectation
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 57–65, February 2013
How to Cite
Gadioli, I. L., Pineli, L. d. L. d. O., Rodrigues, J. D. S. Q., Campos, A. B., Gerolim, I. Q. and Chiarello, M. D. (2013), Evaluation of Packing Attributes of Orange Juice on Consumers' Intention to Purchase by Conjoint Analysis and Consumer Attitudes Expectation. Journal of Sensory Studies, 28: 57–65. doi: 10.1111/joss.12023
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- 2010. Relationship between involvement and functional milk desserts intention to purchase. Influence on attitude towards packaging characteristics. Appetite 55, 298–304. , , and
- 2010. Analysis of consumer preferences toward 100% fruit juice packages and labels. Costa Rica: B.S., Universidad de Costa Rica. Master of Science (Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness).
- 2007. Impact of package on the consumer purchase intention for a powdered orange flavoured soft drink. Braz. J. Food Technol. 10, 159–168. , and
- 2005. Labelling effects on consumer intention to purchase for soybean oil. Food Qual. Prefer. 16, 275–282. , , , , and
- 2011. Consumer attitudes and expectations of ginseng food products assessed by focus groups and conjoint analysis. J. Sensory Studies 26, 346–357. , , , , and
- CITRUSBR. 2012. Brazilian Association of Citrus Exporters (Brazil). Global consumption of orange juice. Sao Paulo, Brazil. http://www.citrusbr.com/en/citrusbr/subjects/statist.asp (accessed November 1, 2012).
- Coca-Cola Brasil. 2007. The Coca-Cola Company (Brazil). Minute Maid lança Laranja Caseira. http://www.cocacolabrasil.com.br/release_detalhe.asp?release=123&Categoria=40 (accessed 19 Oct. 2012).
- 2003. Use of computer-generated images and conjoint analysis to investigate sensory expectations. J. Sensory Studies 18, 465–486. , and
- 2007. Organic coffee packaging factors on consumer purchase intention. J. Food Sci. Technol. (Brazil) 27, 485–491. , , and
- 2001. Third years of conjoint analysis: Reflections and prospects. Interfaces 31, 56–73. , and
- 2007. Mapping determinants of purchase intent of concentrated yogurt (Labneh) by conjoint analysis. Food Qual. Prefer. 18, 795–802. , , , , and
- 2012. Application of ethnography and conjoint analysis to determine key consumer attributes for latte-style coffee beverages. J. Sensory Studies 27, 48–58. , and
- 2010. Acceptance of calorie-reduced yoghurt: Effects of sensory characteristics and product information. Food Qual. Prefer. 21, 13–21. , , and
- 2010. A study of the impact of package changes on orange juice demand. J. Retailing Consum. Serv. 17, 487–491. , and
- 2009. Assessing consumer expectations for food bars by conjoint analysis. J. Sensory Studies 24, 851–870. , and
- 1989. Designs to balance the effect of order of presentation and first-order carry-over effects in hall tests. J. Sensory Studies 4, 129–148. , , and
- 2006. Sensory Evaluation Techniques, 4th Ed., CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL. , and
- 2010. Expectations and acceptability of diabetic and reduced-calorie milk chocolates among nondiabetics and diabetics in the U.S.A. J. Sensory Studies 25, 133–152. , , , and
- 2012. Discovering niche markets for elderberry juice in the United States. Horttechnology 22, 556–566. , and
- 2005. Estratégias para a laranja no Brasil, 225p, Atlas, São Paulo, Brazil. and
- 2012. O retrato da citricultura brasileira. Centro de pesquisa e Projetos em Marketing e Estratégia. Available: http://www.citrusbr.com.br/download/Retrato_Citricultura_Brasileira_Marcos_Fava.pdf (accessed July 16, 2012). , , , , and
- 2011. Choice probability for apple juice based on novel processing techniques: Investigating the choice relevance of mean-end-chains. Food Qual. Prefer. 22, 48–59. , , , , , and
- 1999. Quantification of consumer attitudes to health and hedonic characteristics of foods. Appetite 33, 71–88. , and
- 2013. Perception of wine quality according to extrinsic cues: The case of Burgundy wine consumers. Food Qual. Prefer. 27, 44–53. , , , and
- 2006. Escalas atitudinais utilizadas em estudo de consumidor: tradução e validação para a língua portuguesa. Braz. J. Food Nutr. 17, 51–64. , and
- 1987. Conjoint measurement in ham quality evaluation. J. Agric. Econ. 38, 473–480.
- USDA (United States Department of Agriculture – Foreign Agricultural Service). 2012. Citrus: World Markets and Trade, 3p, USDA, Washington, DC.