Perfume Odor Categorization: To What Extent Trained Assessors and Consumers Agree?
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 76–89, February 2013
How to Cite
Veramendi, M., Herencia, P. and Ares, G. (2013), Perfume Odor Categorization: To What Extent Trained Assessors and Consumers Agree?. Journal of Sensory Studies, 28: 76–89. doi: 10.1111/joss.12025
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!