Applying a Mixture Design for Consumer Optimization of Black Cherry, Concord Grape and Pomegranate Juice Blends
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 102–112, April 2013
How to Cite
Lawless, L. J.R., Threlfall, R. T., Meullenet, J.-F. and Howard, L. R. (2013), Applying a Mixture Design for Consumer Optimization of Black Cherry, Concord Grape and Pomegranate Juice Blends. Journal of Sensory Studies, 28: 102–112. doi: 10.1111/joss.12026
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!