Personality Classification of Consumers: A Comparison of Variables, Standardization and Clustering Methods
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Sensory Studies
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 504–512, December 2013
How to Cite
Cherdchu, P. and Chambers, E. (2013), Personality Classification of Consumers: A Comparison of Variables, Standardization and Clustering Methods. Journal of Sensory Studies, 28: 504–512. doi: 10.1111/joss.12075
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!