Conflict of interest: None declared.
Thinking outside the hospital for effective paediatric care: The Médecins Sans Frontières viewpoint
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 Médecins Sans Frontières Australia. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 1053–1055, December 2012
How to Cite
Schaefer, M., Miskoc van Gulik, C., McMillan, S. and Isanaka, S. (2012), Thinking outside the hospital for effective paediatric care: The Médecins Sans Frontières viewpoint. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: 1053–1055. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12001
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!