Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Effect of a multifaceted intervention on documentation of vital signs and staff communication regarding deteriorating paediatric patients
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 48–56, January 2013
How to Cite
McKay, H., Mitchell, I. A., Sinn, K., Mugridge, H., Lafferty, T., Van Leuvan, C., Mamootil, S. and Abdel-Latif, M. E. (2013), Effect of a multifaceted intervention on documentation of vital signs and staff communication regarding deteriorating paediatric patients. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 48–56. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12019
The manuscript has been read and approved by all the authors (all of whom fulfilled the requirements for authorship), and each author believes that the manuscript represents an honest work. Detailed author contribution statement for this manuscript is attached.
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.