Conflict of interest: All authors declare that there are no financial or professional relationships which may pose a conflict of interest. All authors were independent from the funder. The funder had no involvement in study design, data collection, analysis and interpretation, and in writing of the article or influencing the decision to submit the final manuscript for publication.
Why families choose not to participate in research: Feedback from non-responders
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 57–62, January 2013
How to Cite
, Levickis, P., Naughton, G., Gerner, B. and Gibbons, K. (2013), Why families choose not to participate in research: Feedback from non-responders. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 57–62. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12020
Trial registration: ISRCTN 52511065 (http://www.isrctn.org)
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute Healthy Development Theme
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 334309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.