Conflict of interest: None declared.
Developmental and behavioural characteristics of children enrolled in a child protection pre-school
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages E142–E146, February 2013
How to Cite
McDonald, J. L., Milne, S., Knight, J. and Webster, V. (2013), Developmental and behavioural characteristics of children enrolled in a child protection pre-school. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: E142–E146. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12029
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Campbelltown UnitingCare and Burnside
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.