Conflicts of interest: AJP acts as chief or principal investigator for clinical trials conducted on behalf of Oxford University, sponsored by vaccine manufacturers, but receives no personal payments from them. Grants for support of educational activities are paid to an educational/administrative fund held by the Department of Paediatrics, Oxford University. PdW has received financial assistance from a vaccine manufacturer to attend an academic conference.
Pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 vaccination in children: A UK perspective
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages E183–E188, March 2013
How to Cite
de Whalley, P. C. and Pollard, A. J. (2013), Pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 vaccination in children: A UK perspective. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: E183–E188. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12037
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Department of Paediatrics, Oxford University
- National Institute for Health Research Oxford Biomedical Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.