Letter to the Editor
Newborn resuscitation guideline revisions
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 1, page E107, January 2013
How to Cite
Ferguson, K., Symeonides, C., Forrester, M. and Vuillermin, P. (2013), Newborn resuscitation guideline revisions. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: E107. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12050
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- 1Australia's Mothers and Babies 2009. Cat. No. PERS 52. Sydney: AIHW, 2011., , , .
- 2Australian and New Zealand Resuscitation Councils. Basic and advanced paediatric cardiopulmonary resuscitation – Guidelines of the Australian and New Zealand Resuscitation Councils 2010. J. Paediatr. Child Health 2012; 48: 551–555., , ,
- 3The 3:1 is superior to a 15:2 ratio in a newborn manikin model in terms of quality of chest compressions and number of ventilations. Arch. Dis. Childhood Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2012. doi: 10.1136/archdischild-2011-301334., , .