Declaration of conflict of interest: None declared.
Risk factors associated with outcomes of very low birthweight infants in four Asian countries
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages E23–E27, January 2013
How to Cite
Wariki, W. M. V., Mori, R., Boo, N.-Y., Cheah, I. G. S., Fujimura, M., Lee, J. and Wong, K. Y. (2013), Risk factors associated with outcomes of very low birthweight infants in four Asian countries. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: E23–E27. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12054
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Ministry of Education and Culture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.