Conflict of interest: None declared.
Letter to the Editor
Early onset neonatal serogroup B meningococcal meningitis and septicaemia
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 2, page 158, February 2013
How to Cite
Smith, A. and Zehetner, A. (2013), Early onset neonatal serogroup B meningococcal meningitis and septicaemia. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 158. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12079
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- 2Neonatal sepsis and meningitis caused by Neisseria meningitides: a case report. Rev. Inst. Med. Trop. Sao Paulo 2007; 49: 191–194., , , .
- 6National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). The Australian Immunisation Handbook, 9th edn. Canberra: Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing, 2008; Available from: http://immunise.health.gov.au/internet/immunise/publishing.nsf/Content/Handbook-home [accessed 9 January 2013].