Conflict of interest: Jodi A Mindell is both a speaker and a consultant for Johnson & Johnson. Avi Sadeh has served as a consultant for Johnson & Johnson. Albert M Li and Daniel YT Goh are members of APPSA, which receives financial support from Johnson & Johnson to carry out regional research work and establish sleep-related educational materials for use in Asia Pacific.
Prevalence of habitual snoring and its correlates in young children across the Asia Pacific
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages E153–E159, February 2013
How to Cite
Li, A. M., Sadeh, A., Au, C. T., Goh, D. Y. and Mindell, J. A. (2013), Prevalence of habitual snoring and its correlates in young children across the Asia Pacific. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: E153–E159. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12083
Financial support: This study was sponsored by Johnson & Johnson Consumer & Personal Products Worldwide, a division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2012
- Johnson & Johnson
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.